Sunday, June 9, 2013

http://agentsterling.tumblr.com/

I've heard that Sterling has kissed half of the Avengers and all of their girlfriends. But not the boyfriends.

image

WHO is spreading these rumors??

I think Sterling sees Coulson as like, a father-figure or something, but Sterling and Barton? I've heard they might get up to some kinky stuff.

image

I hate Hawkling…

You still look pretty dapper. Dayum. Four for you Sterling.

image

Thank you, nonnie.

Rumor: There's a rumor that keeps going around that Sterling actually wants in Agent Coulson's pants. I've heard they've even done it a couple of times in Coulson's office!

image

Favorite suit brand?

Affordable.

I'm on a budget. I can't really buy the nicer ones. I've got college funds to think about.

Most of my nicer suits Barton has bought for me after losing a bet.

Rumor has it that Sterling has used both his necktie and file folders during masturbation.

image

That's a no.

Did you not see the work safety fliers in the copy room about paper cuts?

I've heard Sterling irons his pajamas.

Who says I wear any?

Photo





Photo



anonymously leave a rumor about my character in my inbox

v-p-potts: kjsilopanna: My boyfriend told me that if I made...



v-p-potts:

kjsilopanna:

My boyfriend told me that if I made him a Hawkblock, he'd wear it to Denver Comic Con. He underestimates my crafting ability, and I underestimated his willingness to wear it in public. I'm sorry, universe.

Clint has his own fans, I see.

moderndaywilliamtell: drarryfan20: Saw this on facebook and...



moderndaywilliamtell:

drarryfan20:

Saw this on facebook and all i could think was poor hawkeye!

Okay, you know what, rant time. Tony says in the movie that Loki pissed off TWO master assassins. TWO. Not one. He didn't just piss of Natasha Romanoff and some guy with a bow. He pissed off two of the best trained killers SHIELD has in its employ. He pissed off the world's best marksman. He pissed off a trained swordsman. He pissed off someone that fought Natasha Romanoff, a character that ripped through ten armed and trained guards in a previous movie and is shown in comics to be a fucking badass of epic proportions, to a standstill. 


We had an extra seat? Fuck no. Step back from the superhero, put your hands on your head, and listen up. Clinton Francis Barton is awesome. He is human and keeps up with people that aren't even close. He puts his squishy little life on the line every time he goes out to save people and he does it with a smile on his face and an extra serving of sass. Clint Barton doesn't need an extra seat. Clint Barton earned his way onto the Avengers. He has gone blind, deaf, died, been erased, had most of the bones in his body broken, had his brother nearly kill him WHILE HE WAS BLIND, AAAAAAND DID ALL OF THIS AFTER BEING BEATEN BY HIS FATHER AND ALMOST KILLED BY HIS MENTORS.

Clint Barton doesn't need your extra seat. 

Tumblr RP: When your partner says "I have an idea" you know it's code for "I'm about to break your heart."

therightfulslytherinprince: agentsterling: "Four years. Almost five." Sterling was suddenly struck...

therightfulslytherinprince:

agentsterling:

"Four years. Almost five." Sterling was suddenly struck with the idea. Five years. He hadn't realized it was almost his SHIELD anniversary already. Time flew. Just a few more months and he could buy himself a little cupcake as a reward. Five was a big deal. They have class reunions at 5 years. He tried to think about how he had changed in just 5 years but realizing he was supposed to be carrying on a conversation brought him back to reality. "Gets a bit overwhelming at times. I'm sure all jobs can be. What did you do before you got this gig?"

Five years was damn impressive. Truthfully, Sterling didn't look much older than Draco was. It was strange to think what Draco could be doing if he'd been able to finish his education at Hogwarts, sort out his career right out of seventh year, instead of the chaos his life had been until about two years ago. 

At Sterling's question, silver eyes shot his way and Draco laughed quietly. "I've been an Arguer for about two years now. I dabbled a bit in domestic cases until I ended up trapped in a different dimension for a time. Angry witches throw curses when they lose cases, I've noticed."

Not a goddamn word of that made any sense to Sterling. Despite the obvious confusion on his face, he nodded slowly as though it had.

He wanted to ask about the other dimension, naturally, but so used to being shunned from asking questions out of his clearance, Sterling kept his mouth shut about it.

“That seems like a thing that makes sense.” He commented, trying to not sound like an ignorant idiot.

days-and-dust: moonblossom: kisskissbigbang: annaomgz: Never...









days-and-dust:

moonblossom:

kisskissbigbang:

annaomgz:

Never scroll past a twerking soldier. Thank you for serving our country with your brave booty.

Officer Booty reporting for duty. 

Call of Booty

Call of Booty: Back Dat Ass Ops.

omfg

marvelsagentsofshieldtv: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. NBA...



marvelsagentsofshieldtv:

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. NBA Finals TV Spot

Agents, please check for errors. Wave one. If you have asked for...













Agents, please check for errors.

Wave one. If you have asked for an ID card recently and one has not been provided yet, it is coming. However, I have noticed a few applications were filled out incorrectly. Please check you application. I will not tell you it is incorrect. I simply will not make it.

Thank you for your cooperation.

doomcannotbethisadorable: Avengers Assemble 12



doomcannotbethisadorable:

Avengers Assemble 12

shieldhumanresourcesdept: zapzaptasers: agentjjkelly: roleplay...



shieldhumanresourcesdept:

zapzaptasers:

agentjjkelly:

roleplayingconfessionsfromrpers:

I can't speak highly enough of the SHEILD Agent OCs on tumblr. They are, as a whole, all absolutely well thought out and fantastic.

{I would whole-heartedly agree}

I agreee

//ALL OF YOU.//

Photo



1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your urls with AdFly and receive money for every visitor to your short links.

    ReplyDelete