Friday, June 7, 2013

bisclavret

Photo



10knotes: benskid: Know where you stand. Wow This post has been...









10knotes:

benskid:

Know where you stand.

Wow

This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.

"The worst part about anxiety attacks, is that you're aware it's irrational and sometimes..."

"The worst part about anxiety attacks, is that you're aware it's irrational and sometimes unexplainable, but knowing that gives no aid what so ever. In most cases it deepens the anxiety as you realize "if I know it's irrational, why can't I stop it… Oh god I can't stop it" you begin to believe you are no longer in control of your mind. That. That is fear."

- (via lies-and-slander)

lovingmalemodels: Alvaro Villalon



lovingmalemodels:

Alvaro Villalon

Photo



"When my absence doesn't alter your life, then my presence has no meaning in it."

"When my absence doesn't alter your life, then my presence has no meaning in it."

- Unknown (via volccano)

whenthecuriousgirl: "I used to think I was the strangest person...



whenthecuriousgirl:

"I used to think I was the strangest person in the world but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do. I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too. Well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it's true I'm here, and I'm just as strange as you."

Frida Kahlo

Photo



mmjaee: up-roar: distraction: lnduce: NO THATS...



mmjaee:

up-roar:

distraction:

lnduce:

NO THATS TERRIFYING

but it's transparent

woh

i hate spiders with a passion but this is pretty sick in both good and bad ways EWWWUHHH! so real looking!

bepeu: i hope i confuse you and you think about me a lot

bepeu:

i hope i confuse you and you think about me a lot

Photo



IF U POINT OUT SOMEONE'S SELF HARM SCARS RLLY LOUDLY FOR NO REASON THEN I HOPE U GET UR LUNGS...

IF U POINT OUT SOMEONE'S SELF HARM SCARS RLLY LOUDLY FOR NO REASON THEN I HOPE U GET UR LUNGS RIPPED OUT OF YOUR RIBCAGE

Photo



"You're really good at not letting people love you."

"You're really good at not letting people love you."

- Unknown (via vibesfromtheabstract)

i'm stealing his idea. drink me when i die.



i'm stealing his idea. drink me when i die.

arandomwhitedude: dagger-boy-sniper-girl: akianne-chan: hiddle...





arandomwhitedude:

dagger-boy-sniper-girl:

akianne-chan:

hiddlegasms:

backscrubber:

i can't not reblog this

how is this wrong or unnatural? i don't understannnd.

It's so cute 

Adorableee

Yall look at gay/lesbian people like they're adorable lil zoo creatures "omg it's so adorable and cute the gays are kissing fucking perf"

but it's……. just two people kissing????????????????

LMAO ^ reblogging for ryan's comment 

Photo



i can’t date happy guys. he has to be fucked up in some way or else it just won’t feel...

i can’t date happy guys. he has to be fucked up in some way or else it just won’t feel right

Photo



that-stupid-tardis-sound: people who know me both on the internet and in real life must be so...

that-stupid-tardis-sound:

people who know me both on the internet and in real life must be so fucking confused

No comments:

Post a Comment