Friday, June 7, 2013

I'm a true Lolita

hbpisdrunk: March 2012 Gaby, 35mm prints





hbpisdrunk:

March 2012 Gaby, 35mm prints

acquadisale: disinvolta



acquadisale:

disinvolta

Photo



Photo



nymphoninjas: Hi Ninja! I decided to play dress up this week....



nymphoninjas:

Hi Ninja!

I decided to play dress up this week. I don't really have a good reason why, but it was cold and rainy and I was stuck in the house. I have to say I love wearing bow ties topless. If it was legal to leave the house like this I would. There's just something about wearing a masculine piece that makes me feel so feminine. x

Another beautiful submission to add to your collection, and a really sexy one as well. I find the gloves you're wearing to be your hottest accessory, and they definitely work perfect with the bow tie, tights and heels. Thank you so much for sharing your sexy submission dear. I can't wait to see what you'll have for us next week.  

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



thevuas: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)



thevuas:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nandoesparza: Polanski  Vol.02 by Nando Esparza



nandoesparza:

Polanski  Vol.02 by Nando Esparza

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment